Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats Empty
PostSubject: In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats   In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:40 am

Hello! Aspen here, I am looking for a few mods atleast two for right now. To classify you should at least should be active, and be ready to deal with annoying members. but anyways to join as a Mod you will haveto fill out the form and send it Via Pm to me.
Note: Regualr Mods are deputies Roleplay mods are medcine cats

Code:
Cat's Name:
Would you like a Roleplay mod or regualr Mod?:
Why do you think you can become a Mod?:
Will you be active?:

Last edited by Aspenstar on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing the form)
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats   In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Sent mine in though I already am a roleplay mod xD good luck to all those who will send one in!
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats   In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Yea good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats   In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Good luck to all applicants!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats   In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats Empty

Back to top Go down

In search of Mods/deputies/edicine cats
Page 1 of 1