Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tigerstripe, calm yet fierce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Windstepper

PostSubject: Tigerstripe, calm yet fierce    Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:16 pm

I understand most things, some things I don't.

Name
Tigerstripe

Clan
I am a half-clan cat but I live in Flint Clan

Rank
I am a warrior

Fur
Dark brown with chocolate likes classic tabby stripes

Scars/Markings
A small white patch on my muzzle, and a small claw mark on my front left leg.

Eyes
An amber with a very dark brown making the amber seem a bit greenish

Personality
Tigerstripe is a mostly calm cat who can stand up for friends and family. He when it comes to fighting is very cocky. He has gotten his love for battle from his sister, whom we learn about later, and his pride from his other sister. Whom we will also learn about later.He is also stubborn when it comes obeying those higher then him. With always leaping to his paws at every occasion, cats think how has he not died yet.

History
Not much, only being the weak one and learning stuff from his now dark forest sister and star clan sister.

Family
My parents were Mistfur and Dragontail, Dragontail was named by twolegs. It seemed after a while he knew they called him dragon. both of his parents were rogues at one point. His sisters were Ivystar, a black tabby cat who used to rule the old shadow clan back in the old forest. and river clans old leaer changed their name to honor Ivystar, thats what he thinks anyway. Ivystar died n a battle with a fox. She went to the dark forest, as she was blood thiristy, and taught by dark forest cats. Her other sister Nettlesplash taught him pride. She left as a rogue with her mother when she became a warrior. Nettlesplash then died a death by a badger.

Crush
No, I have no intrest in anyone.

Mate
I don't have a crush, why would I have a mate.

Kits
No kits either
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tigerstripe, calm yet fierce
Page 1 of 1