Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where We Belong. Chapter 1?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

Where We Belong. Chapter 1? Empty
PostSubject: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Bright poly chrome eyes peered up over the pointed and snow-laden board.
"Stormy!"
The poor young cat flew off the fence and was promptly tackled and pinned by another cat. He pushed her off before realizing who she was.
"Bella!"
He gasped, running forward to greet her. He purred in delight, "I haven't seen you since before Leaf-fall! Where were you?" Bella gently pushed the smaller tom away. "Hey, hey, calm down. I just went past the twoleg place and near the mountains for a while. Now, I..... Nevermind."
Stormy nodded, slightly in awe that she returned and a little... confused. What had changed? She seemed different, reserved and quieter. What was wrong with her and what was she not telling her? Stormy narrowed his gray flecked eyes and stared at her. "OK, then. I'm glad to have you back." The awkward moment passed and he smiled, as did she.
"Do I look any different? You were right, it has been a while. I think we both changed." She spoke hesitantly, moving so that he could get a good look at her. He did the same, turning to look back. She was right; She did look different. She looked sleeker, with shinier fur and lithe legs. She was now taller than he was and looked fully mature. Her eyes were a much prettier and brighter blue, instead of the dark blue they were when she left. Her black spots and stripes along her lighter colored fur were darker. She was, for lack of a better word, enchanting- What? Why would I think that? She is my best friend, not some any day regular kittypet.
Stormy shrugged it off and realized it had just been spur of the moment.
As he had been observing her, she had been observing him. He hadn't changed much besides his fluffy kit fur changing or shedding off. He was still the same bright-eyed and bushy-tailed young friend she had left behind. She rolled her eyes, knowing she must have looked amazingly different and she probably did. He really didn't have to completely analyze or gawk at her either.
"So, have you seen Tuxedo lately?"
Stormy sighed and looked away. Bella already knew this was going to be a sore subject. "Tuxedo went to the cutter."
Bella gasped and stomped her right paw, "What? Tuxedo went THERE?" Storm flinched and nodded. "Yes, he did. It was horrible! He was so full of life and when he came back, he was just a fat blob of fur! Now, it's hard to resist pushing him off a fence or dumping out his food bowl. I hate it, Bella. He just isn't the cat we used to know!" He meowed mournfully, looking at her with a feeling of melancholy.  
"That's not the worst part... I fear my owners will take me soon. I couldn't handle it. I really don't want to go, I want to be out there. I want to be out with the rest of those cats, fighting for what I believe in and for freedom. I want to feel apart of something that is bigger than myself. I want to be with you out there, training and fighting by your side. No matter what you tell me, I know it has to be more than I can imagine." He whispered softy, staring out into the woods with a dazed look in his eyes. Bella smiled and focused on a large birch tree, her blue eyes suddenly containing the same look as his.
"Alright. Then, we'll go together. We'll go and find something for ourselves. We'll make it out there. We'll find a place free of twolegs. We'll find a place filled with cats our age and older. We'll find a place where we matter. We'll find a place where we belong." She whispered in his ear, having moved over. Stormy's ear twitched and he stared out, his eyes growing wide.
"We leave tomorrow, at sunrise."

Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 pm

It's so small.... Eh. I know. Should I make it into a series? More cats are coming, I just have to keep writing. That all depends on who likes it and if I make it into a series, though. I am so tired... I will definitely make the next chapter longer IF I write more.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:11 am

Me like! Razz I really like it. More! I sound so demanding... bounce Anyways I really like this chapter, and would like it if this was made into a series.
Back to top Go down
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 am

I also like this, and how it shows a kittypet then the usual. tongue 
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am

Thanks! I'm glad you're demanding, it will motivate me. I think I will continue. I will use Gingerear and Rye soon. Thank you too, Redwind. I want to show a less stereotypical light on rouges and kittypelts. Do you have any cats you want me or would like me to use?
Back to top Go down
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:23 am

Your are much welcomed. I do not have any cats at the moment I can think of.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:12 am

I want to see what GreenIvy says, just because Stormy as her character. So I will wait until she PMs and posts.
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 am

Wonderful story. What else to say... bounce I like the story, and how the characters and all are set up.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 am

I wanted to make sure I played Stormy right. I might have the next chapter done today, but it depends.Thanks, all of you!
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadows

Ravenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 am

Beautiful story. Descriptive. *Insert Long speech* I mostly like Stormys long inspiring (kinda?) speech.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:37 am

Thanks! The last part was just the easiest to write. It just slipped out and I went, DANGGGGGGG! I'm good with inspiring stuff? Once again, the characters have to have a certain level of depth and different views of perception.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadows

Ravenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:00 pm

I guess it was inspiring. My favorite character so far= Stormy
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't blame you. I have yet to decide. It really depends on how they all turn out.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadows

Ravenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Yea, and in the long run, I guess it is an overall wonderful story *insertlongspeech*
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:21 pm

I'm writing the second chapter now.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:11 pm

I've finished half of it already.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:42 pm

I can't wait for the next chapter. Razz 
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:44 pm

I have 995 words so far on this chapter. 5,320 characters.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 pm

995 words? so many words. Sad Razz Many words makes a book a book...
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Actually, 1,336 words. Posting now.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Wee wonderful chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 1?   Where We Belong. Chapter 1? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where We Belong. Chapter 1?
Page 1 of 1