Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where We Belong. Chapter 3.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Mind you, not to cause confusion-  I modified Bella’s age to be only three moons older than Stormy, so she is not twenty-four moons which would lead her to be older than Rye. I might be the only one paying attention to the age and all, but it still irked me so I decided to put this here instead. I felt you all might want to know.

Rye, the mysterious and older tom without a name, easily pushed the younger female off and sent her flying, “I might ask you the same thing. Who are you? Who is your friend? What are you two doing here, prowling on my territory?” The tom narrowed his olive eyes and stared at them continuously, trying to intimidate them. “I said, who are you. Answer me.” He repeated. Stormy bravely stepped forward, narrowing his eyes and glaring right back. “I am Stormy and this is my friend, Bella. We are traveling through to get past the mountains and next twoleg place. We want to find the warriors, who fight for justice and glory. Who fight for freedom. Who fight for themselves. We must pass through your territory to get there and you will let us. We have journeyed here, all the way from the last twoleg place before the forest.”
Rye sneered and rolled his eyes at the small cat, “You? Traveling towards the clans? Eh, I’m surprised you made it a few feet, let alone half the forest. You still have a very long way to go, you know. I’ll tell you what- I will let you pass unharmed, IF… You let me come with you. I have heard many good things about the clans. But, none of the cats there will ever beat my hunting skills, if that isn’t obvious enough,” He pronounced proudly, throwing his head up. “You’re talking to Rye, after all! The greatest hunter and fighter in the WHOLE forest, of course!”
Bella rolled her eyes and stared back at the cat in disbelief, whom seemed too proud to be true, “Stormy, if you don’t hit him now, worse things will be done by me later,” She concluded, his fur slightly bristled as she stared at the arrogant and foolish tom. Stormy nodded and sighed, padding back to Bella so they could talk. When they were far enough away, they began their conference.
“Stormy, I swear to Starclan-“ “Calm down Bella, it won’t be that hor- “I don’t care, Stormy! You heard how arroga-“ “Bella, we’re taking him. That’s final,” Bella hissed and stormed out of the bushes, so angry her cheeks could have blushed under her fur. She stormed right up to Rye, who was almost scared of the angry she-cat. “ARE YOU HAPPY YET!? You’re coming with! Join the party! We can all go watch Stormy make dirt later, because he caught the squirrel!” She raged, yowled, and ran off. Stormy was about as lost as Rye was, who was quivering.
Stormy wandered over to Rye and they both looked at each other, lost and confused. Rye tilted his head and stared at the ferns where Bella had taken off, “Well, she’s a little firecracker, huh? She’s going to be here the whole time? The whole time?” He asked softly. Stormy only nodded, his face contorted into a very odd smile, because apparently he had made a huge mistake. “Yeah… The whole time. I’ll go find her.”
Stormy did his best, trying to follow her scent, and finally did find her. She didn’t go very far. She was only lying down; scratching the dirt with her claws, “Well, well, well. Look who came to join the party,” She murmured, staring hard at the dirt she was carving into. Stormy lay down beside her, draping his tail over her back. “Don’t be that way, Bella.” He whispered, pulling closer towards her…
Bella automatically forced him away, pushing him and leaping up, “What’s wrong with you!? Stormy, I’m done. I’m about ready to leave you and Rye. First, you don’t listen to me and you let him join. Second, you try to… What was that? Romance me? I care about you Stormy, but never in that way. Never. You’re too young, too awkward, and too unintelligent for my taste,” She spat. “I’ll continue to lead you and HIM there, but when we get there, we’re done.” She stormed off (I’m so punny today! XD) in Rye’s direction, leaving Stormy to gape in her direction.
She had never been so honest and all that honesty really hurt. Really, really hurt. He was almost heart-broken. Of course, he had cared for her almost completely in his mind. He could have even called it love. She was the best friend he had ever had. More, even. She had provided for him at times and he.. What had he done for her?
Stormy made his way back to Rye and Bella. Rye still looked as arrogant as ever, but as Rye’s gaze landed on Stormy, he knew something was wrong. Bella was ahead of both of the toms, so Rye jumped at this chance. He leaned and whispered to Stormy. “Why are you so sad? I can’t handle you or her being sad. Mad is one thing, but this is a long journey and we will all know each other enough at the end, so I kind of have to care.”
Stormy rolled his eyes and stomped every paw as they continued to make their way through the darkening forest, “Why should I tell you? I barely even know you. Bella was right; we shouldn’t have taken you with us,” Rye only shrugged at his comment and smiled. “Yes, but you did. Might as well get to know me, the greatest tom you’ll ever know if you take the chance, now.”
Stormy turned and hissed. “You’re insane!”  He was in disbelief that this cat could be so… so… AHGHHIUUUIHRIHUI, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? He thought, staring at him with wide and angry eyes. He sulked forward, wondering when they would stop for shelter. How is it only day three of our journey and we already can’t stand each other? I expected some bickering but not something this bad, like dashing any future hopes of us being together.
A half-moon later, Stormy, Bella, and Rye were climbing up one of the many cliffs. Bella of course was in the lead, Rye following closely, and Stormy was far in the back. He no longer was sulking and was actually quite happy in demeanor. He no longer talked to Bella and never apologized. They just didn’t interact. Rye, of course, was happy to talk to both of them and became quite a traveling companion. Bella no longer regretted taking him along because they were such good friends.
“Keep up, Rye.  We should all stay close,” Rye nodded to Stormy, forwarding the message. It was steep and they were still making their way through the mountains, no matter how hard it truly was. They were maybe a quarter of the way through that they needed to be. In all, it was fun. Stormy picked up his speed, making sure he was close behind Rye.
Stormy looked up, focusing on the bright sky and the burning sun. Something was swooping, swirling down… A bird? It looked so small so far away… It was getting closer. Fast. “Bird! Eagle, hawk, I don’t know! Bird!” He cried out, as he dived at them. The cliff edge was less than a few inches away- How could they dodge away?
Stormy couldn’t see Bella, which made him nervous enough. Rye watched the bird, sailing down at them, “I bet I could take him down, I bet I could kill him or figh-“. He turned to watch it hit Bella. Bella was thrown again the rock as it tried to pick her up in its jaws. She grasped firmly, until she fell. Rye jumped and pinned the bird. The bird dropped Bella, and down she went.
Until Stormy darted forward and held onto her paw.
“It hurts, I’m going to die anyway! Let go, Stormy! Let me die in dignity! Let go!” She screeched, as Stormy looked down at her in despair. He was still only holding onto one of her paws. He couldn’t let go. He couldn’t. He could die if he did. It would break his heart and kill her’s. He would sacrifice himself and switch places with her, but it wasn’t arguable. “I can’t hold on much longer, Bella! I can’t!” He closed his eyes, but opened them shortly. He watched her fall, and listened to her long fading screech. The bird followed her down.
Stormy curled into a small ball, not caring how close he was to the edge or not. He just sobbed hysterically. Rye starred down off the edge, waiting for anything, for her to come back. For her to be OK. She had to be OK. He looked down at Stormy and curled up around the smaller tom. He was so sad, and Rye potentially knew that there was more to Bella and Stormy’s relationship that met the eye.

Hey, guys! Chapter three, finished already! I wanted to leave it as a cliffhanger, but I feel it is better you grieve now. Remember, if you want any of your characters in the story just message me! Any questions, suggestions, etc? I've been thinking... If someone has a plot that they want me to do or a select type of story, talk to me. I would LOVE to make another series. Maybe one I can turn into a book someday, HINT. HINT. Not just Warriors.

Last edited by AmberWillow on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Behind the arrogance, is a bit more, than more, than some sympathy.

It's a cliffhanger and there on a cliff? (I think.) Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The eagle! Mad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Hehe, I'm very PUNNY today. XD Get it? Yeah, it would be too cheesy to leave off with a literal cliffhanger. So, I didn't. Once again, CHARACTER GROWTH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Double posting, Bleh. I've been thinking... If someone has a plot that they want me to do or a select type of story, talk to me. I would LOVE to make another series. Maybe one I can turn into a book someday, HINT. HINT. Not just Warriors, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:00 pm

New series! I need a Pikachu! Books! Very punny yes, yes..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

I can manage two series at the the same time, so any ideas at all, just PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Alright, I shall be thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:30 pm

I'll be listening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenivy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:14 pm

The oh great arrogant one has arrived! Anyways Best cliffhanger ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Of course! You always have to have an arrogant one with you, just for character growth and space. Thank you! Do you have any characters you want me to add in? I really need more for the clans and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm

I sent in characters. *Nooneisnotnamedaferorisdeeplyacatversionoflink* One is just a plain weird mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm

XD I noticed, Wind. Funny. Just wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Link Is Based Of Link Neal Sad  I really want to see how the clans react to the three.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 pm

What three? COUGH,COUGH, THEY, COUGH, DON'T, COUGH COUGH, KNOWWWWW, COUGH. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redwind

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:38 pm

But if they don't know, wouldn't they react? When they came? Question At least they have a traveling companion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 pm

No, I meant all of you don't know about someone else. Yep! Gonna start writing the next chapter.... Does anyone have any idea for another series? I want to write two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redwind

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Someone else! bounce I feel strange. And I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Yep, hehe. Any ideas? Oh, and I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Someone new? *fallsonknees* hmm...... Plot thinking time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:00 pm

WINDSTEPPER, YOU KNOW. COUGH,COUGH. FFFFFFFFEEEATAAAAAATHHHHEERRRRREEEERRRRRR. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Yes I dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Thanks. I didn't want to have to blow it. This is so much fun. PM me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 pm

New cat, New cat. Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:33 pm

There's more from where that came from. Muhahsha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 pm

More new cats? I think I know who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 3.   

Back to top Go down

Where We Belong. Chapter 3.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next