Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rate the warrior names above you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Rate the warrior names above you!   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:26 pm

1. Give them a rating between 1 - 10.
2. Maybe suggest how to make it sound better if it's a not-so-great name.
3. Be nice about it, 'K?

Oceanbreeze
Ivorybreeze
Ivorytiger
Ivoryfang
Ebonygaze
Ivorygaze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior names above you!   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Oceanbreeze - 9/10 - It sounds nice, and it fits the cat if you use it with the correct fur and all.

Ivorybreeze - 7/10 - It somehow does go well, but I still like it. Its Unique. I would suggest Ivorywind, but thats me.

Ivorytiger - 5/10 - I like it, I just don't think It goes nicely together, I guess it's just be but I think Ivorystripe would be a bit better. You don't have to follow what I say. Other may like it more than me, and so on.

Ivoryfang - 9/10 - I like it goes nicely, all I would say is nothing

Ebonygaze - 10/10 - I love this name, it goes well together very nicely.

Ivorygaze - 10/10 - I also love this name as, it goes nicely.

Rippleshade
Blueheart
Ivyleaf
Tigerfang
Redfur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior names above you!   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Thanks for the ratings. Ivorywind does sound beautiful.

Rippleshade - 8/10 - It sounds pretty... I don't really have anything else to say.
Blueheart - 7/10 - Very nice, though it doesn't make as much sense as it could. I would think of a sad cat, hearing this. Though if the cat is sad, BEAUTIFUL! c:
Ivyleaf - 10/10 - I very much love the sound of the name. It makes sense, too.
Tigerfang - 6/10 - It sounds nice. I have heard it many times before, but it's plausible and makes sense.
Redfur - 9/10 - I just like the sound of this one. It makes sense and it sounds... I need a word for this.

Blossomsplash
Splashgaze
Ivorysplash
Ivysplash
Bluegaze
Soulgaze
Heartsong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior names above you!   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:25 am

just using names in order won't put names, as I'll go top to bottom. Also thanks for the ratings!

9/10 - I like it fits, nicely.

9/10 - I love this name. Though it makes me think of cat with calico eyes.

10/10 - I love this name.

10/10 - Again, this name is beautiful.

7/10 - I do like this name, though it makes me think of a sad cat staring someplace blue or they have blue eyes.

5/10 - The name is unique, though it makes me think of a cat that can stare into something else's soul. other then that I like it.

5/10 - Another unique name, but it doesn't make some sense, makes me think a song comes from their heart. Which is quite unique.

Badgerpelt
Flintfoot
Sparrowclaw
Ravenbreeze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior names above you!   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Thanks the ratings! I try to be literal with my names, like bluegaze or spashgaze. Calico eyes and blue eyes would be what I was going for. :3

Badgerpelt - 9/10 - It sounds so rough and manly.... LOL. It makes sense, if the cat has a colorful pelt or darker colors. I like it. It's so classic, too.
Flintfoot - 6/10 - I really like the word flint. I don't exactly understand it, but if he had black feet it would make sense.
Sparrowclaw - 7/10 - I do like that name. It just has a certain... ring to it.
Ravenbreeze - 10/10 - This.... Beautiful. I can image a black she-cat with just a beautiful and shy personality. I could build a whole story off this name!~ Perfect. Just perfect.

Splashbreeze
Clawfoot
Breezefeather
Ravenfeather
Greengaze
Cloudeyes
Mistywind
Mistybreeze

I know, a lot.... Put as many as you want in return. @anyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plumsparkle

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior names above you!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:10 pm

I'll be using traditionalism for a heads up, I do love me some good traditionalism, so I won't be really basing my opinions off of my liking's (Even though Greengaze sounds very pretty to me.) C:

Splashbreeze-6/10 A cat can't really look like a splash, but it can have 'splashy' patterns on it's fur, so if the mother wanted to name him/her off of that I suppose that's where Splash- would come from. The suffix doesn't make much sense to me I'm afraid, a breeze is gentle and for the most part, calm. So -cloud would fit much better, but I'm just following the guidelines of traditionalism.
Clawfoot-7/10 Claw doesn't really state what the cat looks like, prefixes are for what the cat looks like. -Foot is a great suffix though, I picture this cat is very quick on his/her feet Smile
Breezefeather-5/10 Even though the use of Breeze- is canon, a cat cannot look like a breeze as they are invisible. Feather doesn't state the cats skills or notable traits, so I can't say that's a very good suffix. Feather would be to say "This cat is soft like a feather" or "This cat has fur like a feather" The first falling back into -cloud and soft fur isn't a notable trait to warriors.
Ravenfeather-8/10 Raven is the perfect prefix for a black cat, but again feather doesn't give anything about the skills or traits.
Greengaze-4/10 As much as I like this name it has major flaws, Greengaze is obviously named after their green eyes, but a mother won't be able to name her kit after it's eyes since it's eyes are born closed and the mother would have to wait until it opens them. Gaze tells others nothing about the cats traits.
Cloudeyes-7/10 Cloud is a great prefix! perfect for a white cat. But -Eyes, like Gaze, doesn't give anything about the cat.
Mistywind-5/10 Misty- is to imply that the cat is 'misty' or mist colored, but the y at the end is highly unnecessary, just plain Mist- is a great prefix for a pale grey cat though. -Wind isn't a very good suffix, wind is the opposite of a breeze, often quick and violent when it blows by. If a cat is quick then the suffix -Foot fits much better, if the cat can go from perfectly fine to a raging ball of fluffy fury then the suffix -Storm fits.
Mistybreeze-4/10 Same as my other points above, Mist- for a prefix and -Cloud for the suffix.

I hope this doesn't come off as horribly rude, it surely isn't my intention Smile

Stormstep
Crowwhisker
Brightcloud
Acorntail
Darkstorm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the warrior names above you!   

Back to top Go down

Rate the warrior names above you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors~ The Hidden Lands :: General Other Topics :: Forum Games-
Jump to: