Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Innocent, A story by two people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallingleaves

PostSubject: Innocent, A story by two people   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 pm

This is a story that Me and Ravenshadows are working together on. I will do all ODD chapters and she will do all EVEN chapters, each with their own point of view. So with that done, I shall begin!

Chapter one

A loud yowl emitted from the twoleg place, as a queen drew her kits closer with her tail. "What was that mother?" A young tortishell she-kit.  "Nothing Yew." The queen replied sharply. "u-uh ok." Yew mewed curling up next to her brother Splash. After a few minutes a tall brown tabby tom walked into the den carrying a small, weak sparrow. "Sorry." The tom said placing his muzzle on the she-cats shoulder, who purred softly. "It's fine." She said flicking her tail slightly. "Yew, Splash come eat."  The two kits ran up, to the prey and took a few bites before backing up and letting their parents eat. The two kits knew that prey was scarce, so they would quickly take a few bites before letting their parents eat. "What happened to Marigold and Lily?" Splash mewed. Marigold and Lily were the two kits from the family, who had disappeared a few moons ago. "Their on a journey." The queen said. "Are you sure Sun?" A light brown tabby tom asked, before sitting down and tearing fur out of his claws. "Yes, I am Shepherd!" Sun hissed. "Your a kitty pet, and all you do is live in this barn and stay with twolegs!" Shepherd flinched slightly. "My brother has no collar Sun! He is no kittypet!" The dark brown tabby tom hissed at his mate. "No, Sam! I can stand up for myself!" Shepherd yowled. "I'm tired of being treated like a kit!" The light brown tom ran off. Confused and distracted by what just happened, Sam and Sun had not noticed their two kits had been taken by the cat who had took Marigold and Lily. "Mom!" Splash yowled. Sun then jerked her head around, to see a black and white cat holding splash in his jaws. "Help!!!!" Yew yowled her eyes wide.Sam slashed his claws across the toms face. "Get away from my kits!" He snarled slashing and biting the male.

It's a bit short.. eh, Got any suggestions? Pm me or Ravenshadows!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redwind

PostSubject: Re: Innocent, A story by two people   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm guessing Sun gets mad easily?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hareleap

PostSubject: Re: Innocent, A story by two people   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Reminds me of the song Infra-Red, well mostly this part. "Forgot your running I will find you." I'm guessing that will happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravenshadows

PostSubject: Re: Innocent, A story by two people   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Redwind wrote:
I'm guessing Sun gets mad easily?

Course she does. I created her after all. Well for the story

Hareleap wrote:
Reminds me of the song Infra-Red, well mostly this part. "Forgot your running I will find you." I'm guessing that will happen?

Yes, that is sort how we based the story. Razz but theres more puzzle pieces to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocent, A story by two people   

Back to top Go down

Innocent, A story by two people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors~ The Hidden Lands :: User Multimedia :: User Writings-
Jump to: