Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where We Belong. Chapter 6.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Where We Belong. Chapter 6.   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:13 am

This chapter will mainly be in the point of Rye, because I want change. Storm is also a little... He needs time for now. To grieve and learn.

Rye slowly woke, getting up to stretch. His dark brown stripes seemed even darker on his coat today, framing his mood. It was only four sunrises after he had found Feather and met Turtle of Foggy Pond. Feather looked up at him, tilting her head. He narrowed his eyes, staring out and at the wall, then back down at her. He sighed and picked her up, onto his back. He carried her around like this a lot, wanting to keep her close. There was no denying that she did have fun. She enjoyed being higher up and the views that came with it instead of being so close to the ground. Rye looked out, trying to find that one calico or spotted beauty. He'd been spending a lot of time with her since he, Storm, and Feather had gotten to the Tribe of Many Mountains. Storm had been off on his own, hunting the scare prey for the cats. He didn't talk to anyone. Not even Rye. And... Rye couldn't blame him. He had said awful things that he couldn't take back. Now, he would have to pay for it. Storm was his best friend. I mean, they weren't like brothers by blood or friendship, but they had become pretty close. Though... Rye had really hurt him. He had basically thrown him out with that one comment about Bella. Though, all of his troubles melted or slid away as soon as he spotted Turtle of Foggy Pond.
"Hey, Feather! How's my girl today?" She asked the pale gray little she-cat as she leaped off of Rye's back. Feather ran towards her, purring and curling around her paws. Turtle of Foggy Pond laughed, licking the kit's ears. She looked up at Rye, her emerald gaze unflinchingly solid. She could make him say or talk about whatever she wanted him to and she would start that trick now. He looked a little troubled and she could just tell something was wrong, "Rye... Is this about Storm?" She guessed, and you could almost hear the bells ding in his head as she struck the target or source of his frustration. He sighed, dipping his head. "Yes... Maybe... No....! Look, I'm just mad. I was awful to him. He hasn't talked to me and he seems so broken up. It makes me think... That this is all my fault. Not that Bella died, but that he could be over it by now. That he could be happy and we could be in the twolegplace. That we could almost be to the clans. I didn't listen and I have gone against everything he has told me to do. Maybe I could have listened and..." He snorted, realizing how much he had just babbled.
Turtle of Foggy Pond moved forward, nosing his shoulder. "Hey, It's not you. I don't know what you said, but it couldn't have been that bad. Maybe it isn't your fault at all and he isn't mad at you. Maybe he is just aggravated that you aren't in the twolegplace or whatever and that's it. I wouldn't know, but just think about it that way. Calm down, Rye. It isn't that big of a deal." She narrowed her cold leaf-green eyes at him, wondering why he was so worried. Worst came to worst, Storm didn't want to be his friend anymore. Oh well. Storm wasn't a true friend, if so. Why was Rye so obsessed with him, anyway? She rolled her eyes, looking down at Feather. She had begun to care for her as Rye did. She was regularly enjoying the time she spent with her. She told Feather about her hunting trips, stories of the animals in the mountains, and played with her at times. She gently guided Feather with her paws, away from Rye.
"Maybe I should take Feather while you figure out everything. You know, because life's so hard being a wandering tom with no responsibilities except to himself," She spat. Her words were pointed and sharp, but her insults were always subtle. He flinched, as if she had struck him with her unsheathed and unleashed claws of fury. He lashed his tail, heading to the cave entrance. Though, if his day was going wrong now, it would be worse. Swooping Crane dodged forward, striding in front of Rye, his shiny black coat glimmering. His sharp yellow eyes glared into the back of Rye's skull. "What's wrong, Rye? Had a fight with that... thing? Your love or lover? Where is it now, huh? Where is that bloody piece of carrion now? I wonder how I ever laid my eyes on her and thought she was beautiful. She is so wretched, she could be the spawn of dark fo-" Rye said nothing, leaping forward and slashing Swooping Crane's face. Blood bubbled up on a freshly made scar across the black cat's face. Swooping Crane let out the most foul, retching screech... And Rye was gone. He left so quickly, he wanted no one to know he did it. Of course, Swooping Crane would lie, saying it was unprovoked and he tried to kill him. Though, he would deny it. Hopefully, he was safe for now. He dashed into the cold snow, feeling himself chill to the bone.

Storm huddled over in the icy winds, feeling himself loose all warmth. He had spent most of the past four sunrises here, trying to get over his best friend's betrayal, his love's death, and his  bleak outlook on the future. He was settled upon the coldest, tallest, and the most secluded cliff he could find. It was far away from the tribe and hard to track him down to. He just couldn't face those other cats. he couldn't face how much happier they were then him. He couldn't face Rye, and maybe that was the main problem. He turned, feeling watched. Two olive, cream, and amber eyes peered out and finally emerged. He turned, only to face Rye. He narrowed his eyes, baring his fang and flicking back his ears, "What do you want? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with your family? Huh? I know you'll stay here and I'll be alone. I'll leave and reach the clans alone! Doesn't that bother you? What about Bella? What about her? You just don't care anymore and I'm starting think you never did!" He didn't mean to, but he kind of just.... Exploded. He couldn't help it anymore. Everything he had kept bottled up, everything he wishes he had said... Most of it just feel out.
Rye stared back, raising an eyebrow. Where had that come from? He opened his mouth, only to be interrupted by a horrible snarl. His eyes narrowed or dilated in complete fear. He was afraid to talk, "Storm-" Storm quickly cut him off, by a universal signal known pretty well; When your eyes are bulging out of your head and you're staring at something behind the other person, you learn to shut up. Rye said nothing, but Storm finally did. "Wolf."

Eh.. It's kind of short. Sorry you guys, you're all so patient! It might suck at this point, but I just need to get the feelings for my characters and remember my plans that I had before. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 6.   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:31 am

Wolf!!!!!!!! :PThat inspired me to work on my secret character... Nothing more. Eggcellent! full of egg jokes today.. chapter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 6.   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:37 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallingleaves

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 6.   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 am

Wolf... =3 Go with your plans! Plans, and plots are things writers should stick to! Even some chapters in my few books that I have not written are quite short.. I'm not inspiring... Any who great chapter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 6.   

Back to top Go down

Where We Belong. Chapter 6.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors~ The Hidden Lands :: User Multimedia :: User Writings-
Jump to: