Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More then one cat?!

Go down 
+4
Hareleap
Windstepper
Redwind
Greenivy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

More then one cat?! Empty
PostSubject: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:46 pm

This is still in the discuss box, between me and the mods. but we MAY let you have more then one cat on one account. NOT MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 pm

May I also throw in that normal users can and should make suggestions towards this, and are suggested to comment in with what would happen if we let the users be able to Roleplay two cats on ONE account.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:21 pm

I was going to say that Red.Meh. Would like to add a suggestion into the goblet of fire we have here. People may abuse the limit and create WAY to many cats.
Back to top Go down
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Nice Idea Wind! Also we could have an account that manages the cats people create,
Back to top Go down
Hareleap

Hareleap

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:37 am

But what if that account/admin I presume? is off?
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:04 am

Then a mod another admin would take over. Good question!
Back to top Go down
Hareleap

Hareleap

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:08 am

I guess that would be a reasonable thing to do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:57 pm

I guess it is as well C: =D also people may abuse the account as mods or admins, by letting those people with more then >insert number here< number of characters. Also we could have a limit on characters.
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Great Ideas from you all! I like Windsteppers idea with the limit, and the account that watches the characters creation.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Haha thanks, but what if they DO ABUSE the limit and let others make more then the limit?
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Then a warning, then short ban then longer ban. You get it.
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadows

Ravenshadows

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:52 am

Seems reasonable enough, but a ban seems a bit to far. does it not? Why not a few warnings and a character cut off?
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:56 am

I must agree with Ravenshadows here. The ban does seem a stretch to far. We could just take away some of their characters and set em' of with a warning.
Back to top Go down
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:07 am

Windstepper wrote:
I must agree with Ravenshadows here.

Yes! I agree with Raven also. Ban seems WAY to far.
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:16 am

Ravenshadows and Windstepper, and yes Redwind you all very great ideas. I didn't know why I put a ban. I guess I sorta do but eh?
Back to top Go down
Fallingleaves

Fallingleaves

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:21 am

We could have someone create another cat (like an experiment) to see if someone could handle more then one cat?
Back to top Go down
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:26 am

I agree with little ol' Falling here (may I call you that?) We could have a poll to see which member could create more then one cat.
Back to top Go down
Hareleap

Hareleap

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:36 am

Yea! I agree with wind and falling. Though maybe we should let the admin decide.
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:40 am

Deciding upon of what the last three people have said. Once again Great Ideas everyone!

I'll have to think about choosing someone to see how easy it is, because some people may be busy at one point like day on one side of the country night on the other.
Back to top Go down
Warriors

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:34 pm

We will know be allowing four or less number of cats, you can feel free to keep discussing in this topic.

- Thank you
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 pm

I have something to suggest after looking at the numbers- Four cats reside in Ivyclan. In all the other clans except for Blueclan, there are two cats. Maybe two cats can be moved so the numbers are more even or we can all make more cats, as this new rule suggests?
I also have an idea about making the numbers of she-cats compared to toms more even- If you make a she-cat, you have to make a tom too. You can make just a tom, though.
If this rule is even implicated, everyone who has already made a she-cat is not obligated for this. Otherwise, it would be a better idea to do this until the genders are more even.
I understand if you guys completely disagree, I just thought I would share my idea. This might not be the best place to post it, but I wasn't sure where to. Thank you for reading! Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Completely agreeing here. It was also a good place to post that as i believe. I was planning to make a tom myself. I shall go ask if I can move two cats. Also agreeing again, as there are three(possibly four) toms. it would make it more even.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Thank you! I'm happy to share that idea. It will REALLY help in the long run. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Nevermind. Windstepper, Tigerstripe makes the score almost even. Five toms and four she-cats. We don't need any rules enforced, I guess. I will make a female so that it's all even. **PERFECTIONIST.**
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 pm

But it can make a good rule for the future. So genders could stay even. and clan numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More then one cat?!   More then one cat?! Empty

Back to top Go down

More then one cat?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors~ The Hidden Lands :: Annoucments-
Jump to: