Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where We Belong. Chapter 2.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

Where We Belong. Chapter 2. Empty
PostSubject: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Cicadas buzzed and drowned out any other sounds besides bird song. To some, it may have been any other morning. But to one cat, it was the beginning of a real life. A new life. The sun was yet to rise, still leaving the houses of the twoleg place shrouded in darkness. Yet, one figure still remained, waiting for this new chance that the sun would bring.
Stormy knew it would be a long journey. That's why he had devoured as much food as he could have and continued to find more. He had no idea what he was doing or why, but it felt right to be full and energized for the road ahead. He had talked enough with Bella that night to figure out their route and from the looks of it, what might be the best way around the woods and past the next twoleg place. Or, so she had said. He knew they could always take another route that would mean no twoleg places.
As he was thinking about his trip, a silhouette appeared behind him. The limber and lengthy being had soundlessly crept up the fence. It was now stalking the oblivious youth-filled tom. Suddenly, Stormy was falling through the air and a Bella was on top of him. They hit the ground and rolled, meaning Bella flopped off of him and Stormy was almost crushed into the frozen ground. Bella chuckled and stared down at him, tilting her head. "Hey there, Stiff. You OK?"
Stormy coughed and hacked, stumbling to his feet. He shot her an icy glare with his emerald and obsidian gaze, "Stop doing that! It's getting really annoying and that hurt," He spat and she only batted him across the ear with a grin, "Awwhhhh, some little kit didn't get enough sleep last night, did he?" She teased, until his eyes contained fire and he raised a paw, hitting her across the nose as hard as he could. "SSHHHUUUTTTTTTT UPPPPP." He hissed loudly, letting his fur raise. She was right about the sleep thing. He only had lain in bed for hours, staring out the small window and waiting for his time to come.
He finally calmed, letting his fur lie flat and no longer wanting to destroy her. She was glaring back at him, her bright pink nose stained red from the blush that he left after hitting her, "Well, that was kind of you. Nice to know you have a god sense of humor," She spat. She turned on her pads and began to dart right back into the forest. Fortunately, Stormy decided to apologize before this got any uglier than it could have been. "Bella- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hit you."
She glared and finally sighed, "Alright. Let's go. I hope you know which direction we're heading in. We're venturing into the mountains, and over them. Once we get past them, it's a straight shot through a twoleg place and into the moors. At the most, it will take two or three moons. I think we can take it. We must move fast, though-" "What!? How many moons?!" Stormy gasped. He had no idea that it would take that long to get to the fabled groups of cats,=. "You didn't tell me how long it would take, but I certainly didn't think that long..." He whispered, looking behind himself. Bella only nodded, musing on and on to herself and sometimes Stormy about the things they would see and the trip itself. Stormy looked ahead at the rising sun and the still dark woods. This would be an amazing and stunning trip.
"Let go, Stormy! Let go!" A voice screeched through the warm air at the edge of a cliff. Stormy looked down at Bella who clung to the edge with one paw. Stormy was pushing down on it so that Bella wouldn't fall, "I can't Bella! I can't hold on much longer-" He closed his eyes and watched her fall down, down into the deep and dark abyss. He gently sobbed, laying down on the edge of the cliff and wishing for death as Bella had come to.
"Wake up!"
Stormy sprung up, drowsy and unintelligent from his nightmare, "Wha?" He asked softly. Bella's eyes were wide and her fur was prickled as she stared back at him, "You were yowling and crying in your sleep, Stormy. You were scaring me and I had to wake you up. You woke me up, you were so loud. I really thought something was wrong," She concluded, relaxing and sitting down. Stormy blinked a few times and still trying to wake. "I'm sorry, Bella. I had a horrible nightmare. Go back to sleep. We both need to." He murmured, already laying back down. He was so tired. They had traveled all day, from the morning to the evening when night fell. He didn't have the energy anymore and he had to sleep. They made it through part of the forest, but there was still many more days of journeying.
He focused on the heartbeat of a mouse, only a tail lengths away. Bella has been catching food all day because Stormy hadn't learned. That didn't mean he wasn't amazed and quite frankly was when it came to hunting. It looked fun and he loved the idea of being able to provide for himself.
"Look, Bella! I caught it! I really caught it! You said I couldn't, but I did!" They had slept in that morning and gotten a late start after the nightmare, but it looked like that was the right thing to do. Stormy and Bella both had much more energy than they might have had. Bella had taken it upon herself to teach him how to hunt. It was such a pleasure that never wore off to Stormy. He loved being able to provide for Bella too. He was now trotting back to Bella carrying a fatter-than-most squirrel in his jaws. Bella rolled her eyes and laughed, gently cuffing his ear. "Yes, yes. You caught it. Wooooowww. Look, it's a squirrel. Let's throw a party, you caught something. Should we throw other party when you go to make dirt?" She chuckled, teasing him as she always did.
Stormy dropped the squirrel and playfully pushed her, "I worked hard to catch that squirrel, you know!" He tackled her and stared down at her, entranced with her beautiful sky blue orbs that were flecked with black. His own rye green eyes stared back into her's, much like them but flecked with a lightly toned grey color. He held her down before she finally broke free, letting him lose that moment of genuine peace. "Hellllllo, in there? Wake up, Stormy." She purred.
He shook his head and jumped back to his senses, "Oh, right. I'll go hunt more. You can have the squirrel. I crave vole, actually." Bella was impressed by his notion to a vole before remembering she had told him about them and brought him one. She was just as shocked as he was. She had also completely drifted off into a moment of bliss. She watched him walk off and began to munch on the squirrel he had brought her.
Stormy spotted a mouse, crawling along the roots over another tree, not too far away from where he was standing. He was slowly moving forward, careful to place his paws right so that they made no noise. He was about the snap it's neck and was almost hovering next to the mouse when a battle cry wrung out. A very large tom pinned him to the ground and was poised to strike when, out of nowhere, Bella leaped out of the brush and knocked the larger tom off him. She pinned him while the large tom tried to knock her off. "Who are you and what are you doing? Why did you attack my friend?" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I promised longer, that's what I delivered. Now, I want to hear from you all. I have plot twists in mind, but I want to write what you guys want. Anyone can PM me ideas, characters to use, etc! I'm open to everything. Feel free to PM anytime.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:09 pm

May I ask Rye? Question Wonderful chapter nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Yep! It was Rye. I was gonna have a contest about who the rouge was.... XD Nevermind. Thank you. Any suggestions? Oh, message me if you have any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hareleap

Hareleap

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Great chapter. *Nillawaffertophattimesonghere* He caught prey he caught prey!
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Thanks. I thought it would be a good idea to make him surpass a mile stone to show character growth through-out the chapters.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 pm

I know everything! I also like how your showing character growth, throughout the story.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Thanks! The next chapter may be the best one yet! You guys will gasp. I already have a little plan to devise and implement... Anyone have any pointers or plot twists for me? Maybe a character?
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Random kit addition?
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Message me the character and I'll make this interesting. :3
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:36 pm

I shall now.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Ok! You shall be amazed. XD
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:41 pm

I have just sent it. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Fallingleaves

Fallingleaves

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:43 pm

He caught food! Ahh! He needs to learn how to fight affraid Wonderful chapter.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm

He will, just because you said so. XD Yep, he caught food. Thank you all again! I might start writing the next chapter later today... Should I start pacing myself, you guys?
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:51 pm

I guess pacing yourself is your decision? Wonderful chapter. Little Stormy caught himself a meal! I'm so proud of the little ol' guy.Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Yep. I'm just wondering if I should take more time writing instead of the once a day stuff I've been doing. It is my decision in the end, but I want to hear from my faithful readers.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 pm

After all, who is reading it? I'm just writing it.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm guessing everyone Very Happy Pacing yourself seems like a reasonable idea. Then again,I dog sit every day and barely leave the computer...
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:03 pm

I might just try to post once a day, or every two days. It depends, though.
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Alright, once every one or two days seems fine.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:13 pm

I'm glad. You know, you guys should try writing, too. It's fun.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:15 pm

I need to think of a plot line.. I have characters and all just need a plot. Thats all of me so far.. Sad
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Do you want any more character? I could think up one randomly, just for YOUUUUU. I don't want to help with the plot in case I start to love your story. Just sit and let one come to you.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 pm

You can. Also I need to get writing. I think my dog-sittingness gave me a plot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where We Belong. Chapter 2.   Where We Belong. Chapter 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Where We Belong. Chapter 2.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next