Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Difference, Chapter 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windstepper

Windstepper

Difference, Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Two pale blue eyes searched around the small den, they seemed mostly focused on the small beacon of light coming from the hole in the roof. There was the revolting stench of green and white cough. A small breeze went though the den interrupting the silence. It seemed something grew and fell here. It reminded the thing looking around about what he had heard many moons ago. The creature looking around was actually cat. He had gray fur with black classic tabby stripes, along with his pale blue eyes. He had a white muzzle and white going onto the front of his neck. He had heard about the disaster with the badgers, after he returned from a journey with six more cats to find a place with more prey. He remembered the pain of knowing his own mate and kits were gone. The other warriors scorned him for grieving to long, while he was right to grieve, for his new family had just gone. There was any signs of struggle from the medicine cat in her den. He could picture what happened. The young calico she-cat standing over the huddled bodes of a few sick cats. The badger raising it's large paw then bringing it down striking the cat on the head. A loud shriek echoed in his mind. How could two badgers wiped out his entire clan, leaving only one cat alive? That's what he wondered. The other cats had left the warrior alone thinking he was as mad as a fox in a fit. He was only if you think about how much the warrior lost. Though the warrior that was still alive said that a few queens and their kits escaped. That had given the warrior hope, his mate and kits were still alive. He would start a journey alone, to find where they were. He already knew only one kit was alive, as he found his three other kits bodies. Their small fragile bodies stretched out against the ground. He glanced up at the light beam his eyes wide with grief. He could imagine what happened to his kits also. The badger ready to strike, then his mate ran in front of the kits and took the blow from the badgers paw. She then tried bringing the kits away while warriors distracted the badger. To late, The badger dived its head down snapping his jaws as it reached the three left kits. He could imagine he cry of grief that came from his mate. He glanced around, he had talked about going on a journey to find them. He would do that. All he needed was to find his mate and kit.

Last edited by Windstepper on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:06 pm

It's a bit short. but gives most of the story plot that is needed in one place.
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Ohhhhhh, I like disssss.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Thanks Smile 
Back to top Go down
Fallingleaves

Fallingleaves

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Descriptive. *insertEpicRapBattlesOfHistoryRefhere* Prologues are the best.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Thanks. Smile Getting started on the first chapter, I'm just going to add on to this place. Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:34 pm

I have begun writing chapter 1, and as said up ^^^^ I'll just post it here for a reason..
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm

New point of view, with really strange names...I had to incorporate my few main characters in this.. Also I don't write long paragraphs.

Two young males sat crouched in a bush. "Alright Nightwind, you corner it and I'll kill the mouse." The oldest male said. "Alright, on it Silverfish." Nightwind said crouching and stalking around the mouse. The mouse sensed the young male and ran to Silverfish, who then pounced leaping over it. "Mouse-Brains!" Hissed a voice which then brought two paws out trapping the mouse and killing it in a bite. "Sorry Ivyleaf!" Nightwind yowled. "Now how many times have you failed at hunting?" Another voice asked, this time it was a dark brown male. "Sorry Ivyleaf, and Tigerstripe!" The two males told the siblings. The two cats exchanged a glance and sighed. "Next time don't fail." Tigerstripe growled. "We have at least one guest two if you count the kit!" A young she-cat and her kit both cream with deep turquoise blue eyes had stumbled into their camp, and was staying there until the next moon.The two young males nodded and the two cats forgave them. As they were young overall. "Come on." Ivyleaf growled as she began to walk away, her brother Tigerstripe following right behind. "Coming!" Nightwind yowled racing after the, Silverfish huffed and took his time. They returned to a hungry clan of cats. "All we got." Ivyleaf sighed placing it down. No later then that Nettlesplash and Blizzardfang came back with Ebony, Red, and Russetfoot. Each had enough prey to feed atleast two families, though not that much. Ivyleaf gave a nod to her sister. "M-m-m-May I speak to the leader?" The cream she-cat spoke up. "Of course." Ebony smiled leading the way to the leader picking up a chaffinch along the way.  "I'll watch Badgerkit." Smiled one of the queens. "Thank you, Racoonpelt." The cream cat said before following Ebony. Now Badgerkit did not look like a badger, he was named badgerkit because of his personality, white chest and black stripe on his head. "Here we are." Ebony said dipping her head and placing the chaffinch down in front of the leader, then left. "Yes?" The leader asked. "I would like to stay." She said. "Hmm? Really?" The leader asked standing up and walking to her curling his tail over her shoulders and neck. "Yes, I would." She growled pushing his tail off. "Alright, but first what is your name?" He asked. "My name.." She said her eyes flickered."My name is Echo." She flicked her tail slightly. "Alright, Echo." The leader said. "I shall you my name then. It is Fire." Echo flinched as she heard the leaders named. No one knew it. They just called him leader or something like that. Echo then bowed her head and walked out of the den slightly shivering. "Are you ok?" Song of Swan asked. "I'm fine, I have only one question." Echo responded. "Yes?" The she-cat asked. "Why do the cats here come from being loners,kittypet,tribe cats, and even clan cats to here?" Echo asked. "You'll learn that in time my dear." Song of Swan replied flicking her tail under Echo's chin before returning to her kits.
Back to top Go down
Fallingleaves

Fallingleaves

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Song of Swan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry overly-exicted there. my beautiful suggestion,being utterly strange.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Of course, she is.. i write like that.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:56 pm

(Woohoo back to grieving Tom. Might go back and forth between both.)

The tom looked around his gaze flickering. Yawning he stumbled over a tree stump. "Oh Hey!" He yowled "Watch where your going!" A large blueish-gray tom walked out from a bush. "Swiftfoot!" Cried an equally annoyingly for the cat that nipped the toms ear. "Eh watch it!" Swiftfoot yowled. "Wait... Bluefang?" The two cats stared at each other. Acting like mirror images like they always were. The two cats were brothers, the only family member that wasn't alive as the two knew was Rainstar. "Yep!" Bluefang said winking. "Those on the patrols are staying in a small camp the kind cats of the two leg place set up for us." Both toms sighed at the thought. "Have you seen Snowflower anywhere?" Swiftfoot asked. "Nope." Bluefang said shaking his head. The two failed to notice a pair of pale green eyes shining at them. 'so this is the male who Fire wants.' The cat thought. It was Ivyleaf and Silverfish who was busy fixing a small trap for the male. "Only a few squirts of the juice right?" The silver-gray male with deep apricot colored eyes. "Yes, Silverfish. You need to learn this. Fire expects great things from you." Ivyleaf muttered her green eyes sparkling with pleasure. "The cats in our clan are widely known for our smarts." Silverfish then tossed it out on the path. In front of the two brothers. Bluefang grabbed it in his mouth hoping to take it back to the strays living in the small camp. Then the male felt dizzy and collapsed. "Hello Swiftfoot." Echo said walking out. "Snowflower?" The young male asked. "No, I am Echo.." Echo said her sleek almond shaped eyes staring right at Swiftfoot. "My leader would like to see you. These two will watch him before he wakes up." As the she-cat turned to start walking Swiftfoot crouched and pounced at Echo who quickly stepped to the side leaving the tom to hit his head on the stump of a tree. She then grabbed him by the scruff and carried him. Swiftfoot was always small for his age, about the size of an apprentice. Bluefang and Rainstar inherited their fathers tallness and bulkiness, but even though all that Snowflower saw Swiftfoot as the one for her.
"Song of Swan!" A cat called out. "Yes?" The white she-cat called out placing her tail around Badgerkit, her kit whom Echo was watching as she patrolled and Poppykit, Echo's kit. "How did you get here?" The cat asked. "Of course Marigold, I'll tell you." The she-cat purred. "I felt like I never belonged in that place of the clan. I decided to create a plan. A plan no one would guess I did it. I knew it would leave no cat alive, but they were never my friends or family. I just wished Lionkit, Silverkit, and Otterkit Had survived. Well they did. They are hidden somewhere Fire can't get them. As Poppykit is the one foretold to be sacrificed to make the hawks leave us for now." "I'll tell you more tomorrow night." Marigold nodded and walked out after nuzzling Badgerkit. "Poppykit was always weak." Song of Swan nodded to the statement made by Marigold. Both cats purred softly, which was the way all friends said goodbye.

(Mixing in a bit of Okami references.)
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Difference, Chapter 2 14991%5B1%5D
Here is what Swiftfoot looks likes.

Difference, Chapter 2 Cricketpaw
Bluefang

Difference, Chapter 2 383666251_1391450893
Echo

I'll post more Later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference, Chapter 2   Difference, Chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down