Warriors~ The Hidden Lands
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Hello guest!
If you plan to join this site feel free to register, if you are registered feel free to log in. Though if you just want to look around click close.

- Thank you,
the sites staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors~ The Hidden Lands is about four mighty clans who once ruled the Lake, soon after doom and destruction came and forced them to find new land and Become four new stronger, fearless and even more agile clans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone read Divergent?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

Has anyone read Divergent? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone read Divergent?   Has anyone read Divergent? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 pm

I finished it the other day, and I am finishing Insurgent. I want to hear all of your thoughts on the book if you have read it.
Back to top Go down
Windstepper

Windstepper

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Divergent?   Has anyone read Divergent? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm

I think a friend showed me a page. I really then looked for it. Never found it. Time to look for it again!
Back to top Go down
AmberWillow

AmberWillow

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Divergent?   Has anyone read Divergent? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:51 pm

It's awesome. Finished Insurgent. I feel I would be in Erudite or Dauntless... You should read it, when you can or want.
Back to top Go down
Words

Words

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Divergent?   Has anyone read Divergent? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:01 pm

I bought the book last saturday, almost done... Mannnnnn so good. Competing with another person on my reading class to see who will finnish the book first.Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation, and Divergent all the way wooooo. Yea I feel like all of those would fit me....
Back to top Go down
Redwind

Redwind

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Divergent?   Has anyone read Divergent? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Reading Allegiant. So good as is the series
Back to top Go down
Greenivy
Admin
Greenivy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Divergent?   Has anyone read Divergent? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Yep. Saw the movie, it was okay some major plot lines were missed. I suggest reading the book before seeing the movie. Unless you probably won't know whats going on, or end up liking it then read it and be like "This book is false!" (Happened to some one in my French class)  Mad 
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Divergent?   Has anyone read Divergent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read Divergent?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors~ The Hidden Lands :: General Other Topics :: Books,movies, and television-
Jump to: